Thursday, January 12, 2017

2017 New Year, New Start


It doesn't get much better than this...


So it's been over a year since I posted last, well it is a new year so a great time to start a new. During the last year I joined a Facebook group of bloggers who are South of the Border and has given me incentive to restart what I had barely begun. One item is the group has a monthly themed based Blog Hop and link so you can enjoy the other ladies blogs.  So the theme this month is Resolutions and these are my goals for the year:


  • I have decided at this time not to focus on just one thing but see where this blog takes me and as a minimum I plan to blog once a month with an effort to go to weekly.  Also to finish up my page by working on adding items including writing up my profile.

  • Myself and another person have setup a Facebook group Book Club and am excited to be able to interact with people I have chatted with but most I have never actually met in person.  We are doing our discussion via video so it is so nice to place a face with a voice, next best thing to being with them in person.

  • This is the year for me to figure what I am really going to do in this new phase in life:
    • Be it consulting
    • To sell my crafting
    • Volunteer 
    • Traveling/Housesitting 
    • Or some of each above

  • Last but not the least, living a healthier lifestyle through clean eating, more activity, some meditation and a goodnight sleep.










2 comments:

  1. I love how you set modest goals, with the option to upgrade if you are able. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete